Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

How To Download 3gp?

Qustion : How to download 3gp video ?
I want to download 3GP video from Internet and save to my mobile phone for enjoying at anytime. But I found that some 3GP video I download often can not be played correcrly in my mobile phone, and always promopt that original file is destroied. Anyone can tell me how to do? "
Answer : You need Sothink Web Video Downloader for help.
In this situation, you should have a try on Sothink Web Video Downloader, which can capture 3GP video and download for playing on your mobile phone without any loss, meanwhile you can also edit the 3GP video downloaded and then save to your mobile phone.
OK.Now we Go to Download Video Format 3gp :
Download video artis mirip agnes here
Download artis Miyabi here
Download video indo lokal here
Download video mintak lagi here

Download video Tsakti here

0 comments: